Track Contractor Entries/Exits at Your Facilities from Anywhere
Safety Council Training Conducted Anywhere, on Any Device, at Any Time
Immediately Update Site-Specific Contractor Training When a New Hazard is Added
SafetyAnywhere™ is a Complete Cloud-Based EHS Software Solution
If a new hazard is added to a facility though an MOC, the contractors’ site-specific training for that facility becomes invalid. Unfortunately, the vast majority of your contractors still hold an orientation badge that allows them access to your facility for up to one year. Until now this unsafe practice was the only method.
How do you currently ensure your contractors understand the hazards they could potentially encounter?
SafetyAnywhere™ is the solution. Our CMS module allows facility owners to update site-specific training and deploy new information to contractors in a matter of minutes. Now, owners can view and manage each facility’s required content needs from anywhere, at any time and view contractor personnel’s site-specific training status for each facility in real time. When a new hazard is added, instantly see which contractors need updated site-specific training.
How many contractors pass though your facility? Until now this has been a difficult number to account for. With SafetyAnywhere, each visit is recorded and you the owner have this valuable data at your fingertips.
Key Features of SafetyAnywhere’s Virtual Safety Council
- Take required site-specific training from any smart mobile device, laptop or desktop computer.
- Recover the time lost traveling to brick-and-mortar facilities for their site-specific training.
- Assign and schedule their employees without the need for a brick-and-mortar facility.
- Complete training when it is convenient for them—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Compare our Virtual Safety Council to Regional Brick-and-Mortar Safety Councils
SafetyAnywhere™ Virtual Safety Council
- No membership fees - no cost to the owner
- Register & assign training at any time
- Training/orientation available 24/7
- Instantly verify completion /view records via the cloud
- Easily notify entire contractor workforce when reorientation is required
- Orientation/training can be assigned and completed onsite
Brick-and-Mortar Safety Council
- Student must purchase an annual membership
- 24-hour advance registration required
- Safety Council chooses class times
- Owner must manually identify & notify those who need reorientation
- Owner must maintain training records on person for each site
- Student misses a full day’s work, plus travel time